sábado, 30 de octubre de 2010

unit 4: Trends











in this issue of trends in my family is as follows. the vast majority is very large because my family are married and have remained so Timpo younger have little, no divorce have children share their same partners, spouses work, leave, either family enjoy shopping, go to a game together including


My sister is thin, has twenty years Low likes to shop, share, not married and is studying public relations
my father also is thin, dark, his job is to work as soon have his retirement, is responsible
and my mother is a housewife, thin and very affectionate
I have some cousins more kids who are a baseball team in drawing and other workshops go to school

a trend in urbe. voleibol the sport, teams are formed by sections of the sport, as practiced in the field of the institution, share, compete and others would spend pleasant moments and dances like keibol Dance Aerobics




















good if you want to be my friend leave a comment "JOXE"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario