domingo, 31 de octubre de 2010

address, recommendations and custom






I live in the south, blue lake sabaneta, I have serca the St. Ignatius Loyola Church two bakery serca a relatively more than the other which is named bakery the pine forest and the pine mall, I have very serca center guayabal commercial where the sun is one of the stops on the metro. on Avenue 22 is my home, a residential and the neighbors are good neighbors of years

in this issue recommendations, housing, customs and taste

maracaibo good at most times, like there is much traffic on Monday, prosecutors would recommend a semafaros and the strategic points where the occasion. a local custom is the way to express like the gizzard, the celebration of fairs and fall of the Virgin of Chiquinquira, I recommend trying the delicious typical dishes maracaibo and am addicted to shopping


good if you want to be my friend leave a comment "JOXE"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario